WITH A RENEWED WINTER MENU
Compared to the summer tour, the Food Tour Brabant has one catering stop and a few fewer stops during the winter months. It is a slightly modified version of the successful Food Tour Brabant in the summer of 2021. The dishes at the catering stops have also been given a winter theme. This way everyone can enjoy a beautiful route, good food and drinks in the coming winter months.
We have carefully put together this beautiful road trip for you and you can follow it with your own car or motorcycle. The route goes along the most beautiful places in Brabant that you have probably never seen. Carefree you follow a unique route and you can see the most beautiful places of beautiful Brabant from a bird's eye view. This is a completely carefree tour where you don't have to think and just enjoy this beautiful season.
This road trip is 120 kilometers long, including the four catering stops. If you want to admire these unique places extensively, you can go back later to enjoy them longer. You can also choose to take a detailed look at a few stops and not others. We advise you to start as early as possible: between 09:00 and 09:30 for an optimal experience of the tour.
Got an appetite? We selected four beautiful, welcoming and unique stops along the way:
- Mr. van Eijck in Oisterwijk, located in the middle of the woods of the 'De Kampina' nature reserve
- Bakkertje Deeg, located in the ancient center of Heusden
- The Sheepfold in Schijndel, located in an old wagon shed and on the site you can also find the sheepfold where the herd is in lambing time. The area is beautiful and on the edge of the Wijboschbroek nature reserve
- Farm terrace Jacobushof, located in Boxtel in an old cattle barn with a view of the Green Forest
Depending on the location, the applicable RIVM measures and crowds, you eat as much as possible on or near the catering stop. If this is not possible, eat it in a place of your choice, for example in the car, somewhere in nature or in another quiet place. You can use seats if available. If there are insufficient seats available, the dishes will be served to-go.
There are three choices for children up to and including 11 years of age:
– Special children's menu for € 27.50 per child
– Free (no food and drink)
– Book as an adult
There is a playground at stop 1 and 3. At stop 4 there is a sandbox, tractor and sheep.
Do you want to spend the night near the starting point before or after the tour? Then book a stay nearby via this link.
- The route is delivered via a web app on your phone that you do not need to download in advance.
- Do you drive a motorcycle? Message us via WhatsApp/Chat to navigate through motorcycle friendly system (not for cars).
- This tour has a virtual starting point on the Kampina between Oirschot and Oisterwijk.
- The first location in Oisterwijk is open from 09:00.
- For the most optimal experience, we recommend arriving at the first address between 09:00 and 09:30 (no later than 10:30).
- The last address is open until 6pm on weekdays and 7pm on weekends.
- The tour has a fixed order so that the menu fits together
- From the virtual starting point it is a 10-minute drive without stopping to the first address.
- Dogs are allowed outside on a leash.
- Fast charger on the route after about 50 km at fastned between Waalwijk and Capelle in both directions. There is also a fast charger at the end of the route near Liempde. Ask us for the location document.
- Do you want to drive the tour with a camper? Two obstacles are known to us;
Between stop 5 and 6, the bridge is only accessible for vehicles up to 2.20 width > alternative route via the A59 and off at Drunen to stop 6
During stage to stop 15, the Paljaartstunnel is accessible for vehicles up to a height of 2.80 > from Liempde follow the Boxtelsebaan, Keulsebaan, left the oirschotseweg, old gravel road, left the Fransman and then left into Lopensestraat so that you get back on the beautiful route through the Mortelen.
Free rebooking to another date? This is possible up to 09.30 a.m. the day before departure via WhatsApp, chat or e-mail.
Possibly according to the guidelines of the RIVM
Date no longer bookable? Please inquire with us for last minute availability.