Do you fancy a fun day out but in a very special way? Then our food tour through beautiful Brabant is highly recommended. Due to the huge success in 2020, we have now ensured that the tour can be booked weekly.
We have put together a wonderful road trip for you that you will follow with your own car or motorcycle. This runs along the most beautiful places in Brabant that you may have never seen. Carefree you follow a uniquely composed route and you can see the most beautiful places in beautiful Brabant from a bird's eye view. A completely unburdened tour where you don't have to think and just enjoy.
This road trip is 125 kilometers long with 17 possible stops including the catering stops. You are on the road for a full day and you have the chance to get acquainted with some beautiful places along the way. If you want to admire these unique places extensively, you can go back later to enjoy them longer. You can also choose to take a detailed look at a few stops and not others. We advise you to start as early as possible between 09:00 and 09:30 for an optimal experience.
Got an appetite? We selected five beautiful, welcoming and unique stops along the way;
- Mr. van Eijck in Oisterwijk, located in the middle of the woods of the nature reserve 'De Kampina'
- Brabant sausage rolls in Vught located on the former barracks site Fort Isabella
- Bakkertje Deeg located in the ancient center of Heusden
- The Sheepfold in Schijndel is located in an old wagon shed and on the site you can also find the sheepfold where the herd is in lambing time. The area is beautiful and on the edge of the Wijboschbroek nature reserve
- Farm terrace Jacobushof in Boxtel located in an old cattle stable with a view of the Green Forest
Depending on the location, the applicable RIVM measures and crowds, you eat as much as possible on or near the catering stop. If this is not possible, eat it in a place of your choice, for example in the car, somewhere in nature or in another quiet place. The food is served according to the “To Go” principle, or packaged to take away. After relaxation for the catering industry, this may differ per location.
There are three choices for children up to and including 11 years:
– Special children's menu for € 29.95 per child (see inclusive)
– Free (no food and drinks included)
– Book as an adult
There is a playground at stop 1 and 4. At stop 5 there is a sandbox, tractor and sheep.
Do you want to spend the night near the starting point before or after the tour? Then book a stay nearby via this link.
- The route is delivered via an app on your phone that you do not need to download in advance.
- Do you drive a motorcycle? Message us via WhatsApp/Chat to navigate through motorcycle friendly system (not for cars).
- This tour has a virtual starting point on the Kampina between Oirschot and Oisterwijk.
- The first location in Oisterwijk is open from 09:00.
- For the most optimal experience, we recommend arriving at the first address between 09:00 and 09:30 (no later than 10:30).
- The last address is open until 6pm on weekdays and 7pm on weekends.
- The tour can only be booked on the days visible in the calendar.
- Groups in consultation and no more by car than is allowed according to applicable RIVM measures.
- The tour has a fixed order so that the menu matches each other and the children are not forgotten either.
- From the virtual starting point it is a 10-minute drive without stopping to the first address.
- Dogs are allowed outside on a leash.
- Fast charger on the route after about 50 km at fastned between Waalwijk and Capelle in both directions. There is also a fast charger at the end of the route near Liempde. Ask us for the location document.
- Do you want to drive the tour with a camper? Two obstacles are known to us;
Between stop 5 and 6, the bridge is only accessible for vehicles up to 2.20 width > alternative route via the A59 and off at Drunen to stop 6
During stage to stop 15, the Paljaartstunnel is accessible for vehicles up to a height of 2.80 > from Liempde follow the Boxtelsebaan, Keulsebaan, left the oirschotseweg, old gravel road, left the Fransman and then left into Lopensestraat so that you get back on the beautiful route through the Mortelen.
Free rebooking to another date? This is possible up to 09.30 a.m. the day before departure via WhatsApp, chat or e-mail.
Possibly according to the guidelines of the RIVM
This tour runs until October 31st, we have made a winter version of this tour that can be booked during the winter!
Date no longer bookable? Please inquire with us for last minute availability.