Cycle along with whomever and when you want, along the most beautiful street art in Eindhoven. Our city has many interesting places where the most beautiful graffiti, murals and other works can be found. Please note, this tour changes constantly; the works en route and the route when another beautiful work is added.
The Eindhoven graffiti artists know our route and we are often surprised with a new work. You will receive a carefully mapped out route along 35 hotspots via the City Tours Eindhoven route app and we provide background information for each hotspot. This way you know what the story is with each work and you learn something about the scene and history. The length of the tour is approximately 19 kilometers and in addition to street art, you will visit the most beautiful and hippest places in the city. This way you get to know the city in a different way! Choose whether you enjoy your drink with something tasty at the beginning or at the end of the tour (included).
Discover urban Eindhoven during this individual tour of 19 kilometers. This tour is a collaboration of City Tours Eindhoven and Can Gallery, the graffiti and street art shop in Eindhoven.
Step in the arena / De Berenkuil
Eindhoven has a rich graffiti and street art history since the early 1980s and has since acquired worldwide fame with one of the largest annual graffiti festivals in Europe: “Step in the Arena”. This festival is held annually in the Berenkuil, which is seen as one of the most famous street art spots in the world. Here you can make Street art and graffiti without permission and completely legally. But beware, rules apply here too! Here you can find the most beautiful works that can change daily. It is "not done" in this world to spray over each other's work, but this is possible in the Berenkuil. The most beautiful works in the arena remain visible here the longest and it shows.
Step out of the Arena
After the festival in the Berenkuil, the best artists are asked by the municipality to provide a huge wall with their most beautiful design. They work on it for a few days and the result can be seen in various places in the city. During the tour you will pass the walls of Step out of the Arena 2018, 2019 and 2020 with works that are meters long.
After the impressive Berenkuil you cycle through the center and admire, sometimes with your bike in hand, the many murals and graffiti works. You come through back streets and tunnels that you normally pass by. In the chic neighborhood "de Bergen" you can admire the newest Street art hotel in the city with graffiti and street art inside and outside. You can also admire more and more new works in the streets around this hotel.
PSV is the football club of Eindhoven and of course all works of art related to our club should not be missing. So you automatically end up at the beautiful Philips Stadium, which is still located in the middle of a residential area. Where do you still see that today?
Strijp-S and Woensel West
You visit the trendy Strijp S with one of the largest works of no less than approximately 140 meters long and 8 meters high! Then you cycle through the Woensel West district where the most beautiful works have been applied to the new houses in this special, hip and colorful working-class neighbourhood. The tour ends at Strijp-S in the graffiti and street art shop of Eindhoven, Can Gallery (only during opening hours).
- This tour can be booked from Tuesday to Sunday.
- The catering industry is open at the start/end point from Tuesday to Sunday from 09:00 to 23:00 (Tuesday until 18:00).
- The bike rental is open at the start/end point from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Bicycles must be returned within the lessor's opening hours.
- You can start or end with coffee, tea, soft drinks with a varying delicacy.
- You are responsible for complying with the RIVM and government measures (note the current maximum number of people).
- This tour can be changed to another date free of charge up to 24 hours before the start.
- You can book a normal rental bike for €11 per person, a normal electric bike for €22.50 (pick up and return in the center) from Tuesday to Sunday between 10:00 and 18:00.
- You can book a Knaap E-Fatbike rental bike for € 29.95 per person (pick up and return in Eindhoven-Noord), see calendar for availability.
- It is not allowed to book more bicycles than the number of tours purchased.
- We only offer normal city bikes and normal electric bikes in combination with a tour and never offer separate bike rental (with the exception of E-Fatbikes).
- If you have rented a bicycle, you can borrow a telephone holder on site for a deposit (€ 5.00).
Free rebooking to another date? This is possible up to 09.30 a.m. the day before departure via WhatsApp, chat or e-mail.
Possibly according to the guidelines of the RIVM