Enjoy all the beauty that Eindhoven has to offer in the field of graffiti and Street Art, led by an expert and experienced guide. We start with the origin and what this has meant in Eindhoven. We tell you what the difference is between graffiti and street art, what tags are, who the artists are and what the difference is between a legal and illegal work. At the end of the tour you also know what the (unwritten) rules are and what 'gangs' are and how they work. Do you spray over each other's work or not and what are the consequences?
We will show you as much as possible during this 3-hour guided bike tour through urban Eindhoven. This tour of 15 kilometers by (rental) bike is a collaboration between City Tours Eindhoven and Can Gallery.
Eindhoven has a rich graffiti and Street Art history since the early 1980s and has since acquired worldwide fame with one of the largest annual graffiti festivals in Europe: “Step in the Arena”.
We will go with the group from the center along the most beautiful hotspots in the Berenkuil, hip Strijp-S, Woensel-West and the center where we visit the street art hotel. We tell the stories behind the works that we see in beautiful but also in the somewhat dark places of the city.
This tour ends at Strijp S at Can Gallery with a drink. Owner Patrick van der Horst (Street Art Artist) is present to answer questions.
The minimum number of participants for this tour is 8 and we will inform you at least 48 hours before departure if the tour is cancelled. In this case we will refund everything or change you to another date.
- This tour starts at 2 PM at the NRE site in the center (address upon confirmation).
- Rental bicycles are waiting for you at the starting point if you have rented and paid for them through us.
- Please be present at least 15 minutes before departure and 25 minutes if bicycles are rented.
- The tour ends at approximately 5:00 PM (starts 2:00 PM) and you cycle back on your own.
- If you have rented a bicycle, you must be back at the starting point by 6 pm.
- You are responsible for complying with the RIVM and government measures.
- During the booking you can book a normal rental bike for €11 per person or a normal electric bike for €22.50
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 8 and we will inform you at least 48 hours before departure if the tour is cancelled. In this case we will refund everything or change you to another date
Guided group tour including audio system
Possibly according to the guidelines of the RIVM